Entry Level Copier Technician | Centennial, CO
Looking for a mechanically inclined individual with moderate to advanced computer and network knowledge. Individuals must have a willingness to work in a varied capacity and be able to learn on the job. Formal training will be provided as the candidate progresses with the company. Individuals will assist with building, setup, installation and repair of printers and copiers, network troubleshooting, and using phone and computer-based software to document and manage workload.
- Unboxes and assembles printers and copiers.
- Initial setup of printers and copiers based on end-users needs, includes Scan to File, Scan to Email, network devices, install print drivers.
- Assist in delivery and installation of printers and copiers to end-user locations, making sure end-users are able to connect to and print to devices.
- Assist in shop repairs of customers brought in devices.
- Documenting builds, repairs and deliveries through phone and computer-based ERP software
Skills / Qualifications:
- Higher consideration is given to candidates with OEM certifications.
- Functional and Technical Skills
- IT knowledge, above average computer skills
- Team player
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Clean driving records