ABT's Help Desk
Do you have questions about your device? The ABT Help Desk can assist you with basic questions about your machine. When you reach out, please be prepared with the name of your business, the DB number on the front of your machine, and a brief description of the issue you are having with your device.
Quality Product Support
Our ability to provide real time immediate and thorough diagnostic support allows for minimal service disruption, maximum device uptime, and ease-of-use for your employees and pilots. We seek your partnership, not as transactional, but as a long-term and consultative relationship in which we create significant process improvements and multiple channels of cost savings. By providing best-in- class hardware and technology and removing the burden of managing your fleet, we can provide you the freedom to focus on your business while we simplify the way your work gets done.
Our ABT Help Desk Supports You With
- Device Operation
- Consumable Replenishment
- Clearing Paper Jams
- Installing toner cartridges, staples, waste toner bottles, and more
With Each New Device, Our Team offers On-Site Training
On-site training will be conducted on the device in small groups and provides an opportunity for end-users to ask questions and program jobs. Some training will be provided through a link, module and access code for each of the new models.
- Product Overview
- How to Select Job Parameters
- How to Copy
- How to Fax
- How to Load Paper & Media
- How To Scan
- How to Scan to Email
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
Start realizing the Benefits of Managed Print Services Today
- Control & Accountability | with MPS you have more isight into your print environments, define processes, run reports, and create proactive supply and service alerts.
- Remote Management | Get remote access to your users' fleets for supplies fullfillment, meter collection, billing, remote remediation, and more.
- Meet your Organizational Sustainability Goals | Reduce paper useage, wasted supplies and consolidate devices to help reduce waste. Take part in reforestation projects that reverse-engineer your paper consumption and plant new trees to offset your impact.