One of the things that I immediate look for after purchasing a new device, which includes everything from my iPhone to my watch, a camera, a printer, is the “how-to” videos. It’s like the inside track to all the questions I didn’t know I had, and all the hacks I didn’t know I wanted.
What’s the point of having cool new toys, if you aren’t using them to their full ability?!?
Epson understands this about their customers, most of whom came to them through the photography and marketing industries, and they’ve offered a solution you may not know about.
Epson Print Academy | Educational Videos & How-To’s
Epson Print Academy | YouTube Channel
Enter the Epson Print Academy on YouTube, over 140 videos (and more to come) in 8 separate playlists to help guide you through the printing process. Some of the videos are as short as 15 seconds others last a few minutes guiding you through the intricacies of printing on Epson devices. Again, this is your opportunity to see what the Epson printers can do, but also to see where you might be able to do more with additional printers.
Playlist 1: Desktop Dye-Sub | Basic Application Overviews
Epson devices are great for printing on promotional products through the Epson SureColor F170 desktop dye- sublimation heat transfer. While this is great for any promotional and marketing products for marketing companies, think of the printing your business could bring in-house to reduce costs on items for the team.
Playlist 2: Signage & Point of Purchase
Now, if you’re looking for a production printer for the creation of event promotion products, then it might be time to look at the SureColor F170 with varnishing options, or the Epson SureColor R-Series, resin ink printers.
The complete dye-sub print solution for easy, high-quality results right from the start.
- Astounding print quality — PrecisionCore printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity.
- Genuine Epson dye-sublimation ink technology — delivers extraordinary color saturation and high color contrast.
- Versatile media support —includes a 150-sheet auto-feed tray for added efficiency.
- Replace ink less often — high-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop for easy, mess-free filling.
- Tackle a variety of print jobs — Epson DS Multi-Use transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials.
Playlist 3: Print Production & Commercial Labs
Professional 44″ large-format 8-color inkjet printer.
- Improved black density on photo and fine art media with UltraChrome HD ink.
- PrecisionCore TFP printhead – precise ink drop control for outstanding clarity.
- Improved workflow performance with Gigabit Ethernet and optional 320GB print ser
- Energy Star 2.0 compliant with advanced sleep, wake and power-off functionality
- Easy to use 2.7″ LCD panel.
Playlist 4: T-shirts & Garments
Elevate your color:
- Full-featured spectrophotometer — Meets industry-standard measurement capabilities: M0, M1e and M2 modes.
- Easy-to-use, portable design — Compact size makes it easy to carry; battery power allows you to perform measurements from virtually anywhere.
- Standalone operation — Built-in LCD display lets you view color measurements quickly.
- Wireless Bluetooth connectivity — Connect to a mobile device or computer using Bluetooth Low Energy technology.
- Epson Spectrometer mobile app — Versatile mobile app allows for streamlined collaboration and improved workflow.
Playlist 5: CAD & Technical
Playlist 6: Minilabs
Power Up Possibilities
- Double-sided printing — Duplex Feeder allows automated double-sided printing on sheets for a wide array of applications, such as double-sided photos, postcards, invitations, menus, greeting cards and more.
- Outstanding photographic quality — delivers high-quality prints using Epson’s MicroPiezo AMC printhead and AccuPhoto™ image processing technology, with 6-color UltraChrome D6r-S dye-based ink for vibrant water-, smudge- and fade-resistant prints.
- Production-class speeds — produces up to 460 4″ x 6″, 275 5″ x 7″ and 140 8″ x 10″ prints per hour.
- High-capacity ink packs — UltraChrome D6r-S high-capacity 250 mL ink packs deliver wide color gamut; Cartridge-Free Printing can help reduce waste compared to traditional cartridge systems.
- Easy to operate — new front-facing 1.44″ LCD panel simplifies print tasks and operation; features new nozzle detection and alignment technology for less downtime and more reliable operation.
Playlist Photography Printing Workflows for Photographers
No matter what your printing goals are, Epson has a heat-free printing device to help you accomplish them. All you need is a little creativity…