Originally Posted on ABP Oct 4, 2017
Simply said, a Managed Print Service (MPS) provider should help you, the customer, be more productive with your printing equipment and should help you reduce cost.
Unfortunately, for many of our competitors, MPS is about creating FUD (Fear, Uncertainty, and Doubt) for customers. Because customers typically don’t know what a printed page actually costs, the result of many MPS agreements is that your costs go up, not down, and productivity often declines as well.
We have simple, transparent, MPS solutions that actually do reduce your cost and improve productivity.
PROVEN MANAGEMENT PROCESS
Managed Print Service teams seamlessly deploy a four-part process to create a package of services that helps organizations reach critical business goals.
- Assess: Provides current-state costs and workflows, plus device maps
- Design: Recommends ways to improve productivity, TCO, sustainability and security
- Implement: Executes the plan to realize these benefits
- Manage: Achieve projected cost savings and productivity gains
REDUCE TOTAL COST OF OWNERSHIP
Outsourcing all or part of print management with Automated Business Products, MPS helps reveal hidden costs, identify savings opportunities and significantly reduce spending on output.
- Deploy printers and MFPs to find the right balance between convenience, quality and cost
- Establish rules-based printing where desired
- Reach optimal device-to-user ratios and minimum distance to device
- Track output activity across the enterprise
MPS helps you support sustainability.
- Align with “green” initiatives
- Work with manufactures, that are a recognized leader in environmental responsibility
IMPROVE WORKFLOW AND SECURITY
MPS print management experts make sure the print environment runs smoothly and protects confidential documents.
- Analyze print volumes and workflow via remote monitoring and management
- Align the capacity of the fleet with actual volume
- Use secure printing, file encryption, removable hard drives and other techniques